Printrix: What We Can Do

Hi guys!

Welcome to our personal blog. This will the place where we update on our services and latest offerings. Let me share a little bit about our company and what we do.

Basically, Printrix is our brand which is owned by Sulong Technologies Sdn. Bhd. The company is started by my father and is now managed by me; aka eldest daughter. I'm Nasuha btw but a lot of people call me Nash. You can ask for me whenever you call the office. No problems. =)

We have 15 years of experience in the dye sublimation industry. I've hands and feet in this business since my schooling years! Together as a family we have stuck to it and expanded our services.

Printrix is famous for our one of a kind product creations and customizable gifts.

We can produce Metal Prints,


home wares and home deco,



and just recently textile prints.





The best part is we're right here in Shah Alam. So come by over to check us out. We would love to meet you. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment